The biggest student-organised conference on Young Entrepreneurship is moving to Madrid this autumn!
On 19-20 October, GO Youth Madrid will bring together young students — the future generation of the tech world and creators of tomorrow’s big ideas — and hosting speakers & investors from the world’s leading tech companies.
During both 20-minute features and 5-10min Q&A sessions, guests will be able to delve into lives of 12 internationally recognised creative leaders, uncovering their personal philosophy to building successful careers, startups, personal lives, families, side projects, and more.
GO Youth Madrid will welcome:
- Christophe Tauziet, Lead Design at Facebook Spaces on the Social Virtual Reality team and responsible for the first social VR experience on Oculus Rift;
- Kaave Pour from Space10, IKEA’s innovation lab, the Creative Director behind the IKEA Place augmented reality experience app;
- Raymond Lo, co-founder and former CTO at Meta Vision, a Silicon Valley company that raised $73 million for their pioneering development of augmented reality digital eyeglasses;
- Vincent Rosso, co-founder of the French €1.4 billion company, BlaBlaCar.
- Benjamin Lequertier, Head of Marketing (Southern Europe) at Facebook and Instagram;
- Katelin Holloway, VP of People & Culture at Reddit;
- Tom Ollerton, Innovation Director at We Are Social
... and many others!
GO Youth Madrid ticket prices:
- Regular Ticket (Early Bird) - €89*
- Student Ticket (Early Bird) - €25*
*The ESN promo code is valid until 20 October.
The conference is co-hosted by Uniplaces, Europe’s most trusted brand for student accommodation. Uniplaces makes it easier and safer for students all around the world to find a place in cities all over Europe.