The Erasmus Student Network (ESN) is the largest student organisation in Europe. It was founded in 1989, with the aim to support and develop student mobility. As a European organisation, ESN uses multiple channels to maintain effective internal and external communication with the Network, our partners and stakeholders.
ESN offers a Communication Internship at our international headquarters in Brussels. The intern will support the Communication Manager in social media, graphic design and other internal communication-related tasks.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Assisting in all communication-related tasks such as producing the newsletter, updating the website, implementation of social media, graphic designs and ESN’s online tools
- Contribute to our internal ESN publications
Terms and conditions
- Internship for a duration of 6 months
- The successful applicant should start ideally on the 19th of August
- Must have an Erasmus Placement or any Internship Agreement
- Accommodation at the ESN house in Brussels is provided
- Transport costs in Brussels are covered
Required skills and expertise
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Background in communication, media, graphic design or similar
- Familiar with the concepts of Social Media and online marketing
- Good knowledge of Adobe software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Precise and organised way of working
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office package
- Capability of working in a team as well as independently
- Comfortable working in a multicultural environment
- Knowledge of the Erasmus Student Network is a plus
- Knowledge of photography, video editing and/or animation tools
- Knowledge of HTML and/or CSS, experience in web design
- Fluency in other European languages
To apply, you are encouraged to use the ErasmusIntern platform (login required). Alternatively, please send a short motivation letter and CV to [email protected] by Sunday the 10th of July 2016 at 23:59 CET. Interviews (via Skype) will be conducted the following week with the shortlisted applicants.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions regarding the position.