During this event the relevance of quality internships will be discussed with various stakeholders: policy makers, universities, students, and the private sector will share their points of view on role that quality internships play in society, and who carries the responsibly to provide quality internships.
In addition, the main instruments developed by the CAPQI project (www.capqi-project.eu) will be shown. The CAPQI project is an E+ funded project that aims to support the student’s transition between their educational background and the labour market by creating more transparency in the available internships. Through various tools, the CAPQI project aims to empower students to allow for a bottom-up creation of more transparent and higher quality internships.
- 09:15 Arrival & registrations
- 09:30 Opening and welcome (University of Alcalá and ESN)
- 09:45 European Parliament Reperesentative (Javi López - Member of the Committee on Employment and Social Affairs)
- 10:15 CAPQI Project outputs (University of Alcalá and InternsGoPro)
- 11:15 The European Pact for Youth (CSR Europe)
- 11:45 Coffee Break
- 12:15 Panel: Quality Internships: Who carries the Responsibility?
- 13:00 Panel: The role of Quality Internships in society
- 13:45 Conclusions
- 14:00 Lunch
- 15:00 End
The conference will take place on 9 November at the Office of the Spanish National Research Council in Brussels at Rue du Trône 62, 1050 Ixelles.Registrations for this event are closed