On Tuesday 24th January 2017, EurActiv will host a high-level debate on the topic of experiences around the Erasmus programme and the road towards a more responsible and safe behaviour of young adults.
Organised in collaboration with the Erasmus Student Network and Pernod Ricard, the event features an opening speech from the Director-General for Education and Culture, Ms Martine Reicherts.
The debate itself will be graced by the following panellists:
- Dan Luca Senior Director, EurActiv (Chair)
- Sarantis Michalopoulos Journalist, EurActiv (Moderator)
- Xavier Prats-Monne Director-General for Health and Food Safety, European Commission
- Alexandre Ricard Chairman and CEO, Pernod Ricard
- Safi Sabuni President, Erasmus Student Network
- Martina Dlabajovà MEP
- Vannessa Debiais-Santon Head of Sector Erasmus+, European Commission
Questions will include:
- What are the experiences and expectations of Erasmus students?
- How can responsible partying be promoted among students?
- What are the roles for student organisations, stakeholders and policymakers?