What is ARC5?
Are you keen on contributing to policy proposals for higher education challenges in Asia and Europe? Are you interested in exploring the roles which universities and businesses play alongside governments in preparing the new generation for the labour market? Do you have innovative solutions to develop employability skills for the youth? Take the opportunity and join ARC5 to share your thoughts and answers with university and business leaders and, ultimately, with the Ministers of Education from 51 Asian and European countries.
What awaits you?
- Participate in Plenary and Working Group sessions with inspiring keynote speakers and mentors from the education, business and government sector
- Gain insights into the policy decision-making of the ASEM Education Process, as well as universities’ and employers’ perspectives on employability skills
- Collaborate and exchange views with your peers from 51 countries
- Fine-tune your soft skills and knowledge that will benefit your academic, professional and personal life
- Raise questions, share solutions, and network with over 150 rectors, business leaders and government representatives
When & where?
- 4-7 April 2016, Charles University
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Organised in conjunction with the 5th ASEM Rectors’ Conference (ARC5).
- Citizens of the 51 ASEM member countries
- University students between 18 and 30 years old
- Strong verbal and written command of English
- There is no registration or participation fee. We provide accommodation, meals and a travel subsidy for the selected participants.
How to apply?
- We look forward to your application HERE before Sunday, 31st of January, 2016!
- If you have any further questions, take a look at the FAQ.
- For all other questions, email us on [email protected].