Have you ever dreamt of travelling non-stop? Do you wish you could visit all European Capitals one day? Would you like to be an ambassador for mobility and share your travel stories to inspire others to explore the unknown? Do you like learning about different cultures?
If you answered yes to at least one of the questions, it´s your chance to say “Mobility is My Lifestyle”. Erasmus Student Network’s Mov’in Europe project joined forces with Ryanair, Hostelling International, Dr. Walter and ESNcard to launch the second edition of competition with the same name and reward not one, but TWO people with an excellent two week journey, visiting 6 European cities and show other that mobility is a true lifestyle and mindset! Do you want to win?
The rules are simple:
- Use your creativity and make a 45-60 seconds long video that will answer the question – How does mobility contribute to intercultural understanding?
- At the beginning of the video, introduce yourself (name, surname, nationality) and express your motivation to win
- Upload the video to Instagram with the hasthags #MobilityIsMyLifestyle #SharingMyCulture and don´t forget to tag @MovinEurope and @esn_int (make sure the video is not private)
- The video must have English as its main language.
- One person can submit only one video
- The video should not include inappropriate or offensive language
- By submitting the video, you are responsible for the content copyrights, according to the state law. By submitting the video, you confirm that you have not breached any copyright laws.
And then wish for the best! The winners will be announced by the middle of March and will receive a prize of 2 weeks journey covered by Erasmus Student Network, flying with Ryanair, staying at Hostelling International hostels, being insured by Dr. Walter and enjoy the experience to the most with special ESNcard discounts.
You will also meet local ESN members to learn more about the culture and document all the moments in pictures or videos to share it daily with the Mov’in Europe followers.
We're waiting for your entries until March 11th, 11:59 PM CET.
By submitting your video to the competition you agree to the competition’s Terms & Conditions.