POLITICO’s EU Studies Fair is the largest educational and networking event in Europe focused on graduate and postgraduate programs in EU studies, international relations, business, economics, public policy and law.
Since 1999, the EU Studies Fair has been a reference for over 50 world-class academic institutions – from Europe, United States, New-Zealand and Asia – to recruit top students from across the world for graduate and postgraduate programs.
The EU Studies fair also features orientation seminars, university spotlights and contests.
Day 1 - Friday, February 9, 2018 (FULLY BOOKED)
- Visit to the European Parliament in Brussels
- Visit to the Committee of the Regions in Brussels
- Networking Activities
Day 2 - Saturday, February 10, 2018
Exhibition Day from 10 AM to 4 PM (unlimited space - open to everyone at any time)
- Opening ceremony by an EU Official Senior Representative
- 19th EU Studies Fair - Meet over 50 leading universities in one place
- University spotlight by the Johns Hopkins University SAIS (US/IT)
- University spotlight by ESCP Europe (FR)
- University spotlight by the DG Education and Culture, European Commission
- Seminar on Brexit by the Canterbury Christ Church University (UK)
- Orientation seminar - "Career Opportunities with the European Institutions" seminar hosted by the European Personnel Selection Office (EPSO) - Koen Hendrix
- Orientation seminar - "How to make the right choice of EU Studies” by the University Association for Contemporary European Studies (UACES)
- Contests and networking activities
This event is free of charge for visitors and is dedicated to help them find the academic program that suits their needs and interests.