We've been all waiting for this moment: Erasmus+ enters the 21st century!
On the occasion of the 30th Anniversary of Erasmus+, a new Erasmus+ App was launched during celebrations in Strasbourg. ESN together with European University Foundation presented the new mobile application for Erasmus+ participants at a press conference with European Commissioner Tibor Navracsis.
The app aims to put the Erasmus+ experience at the fingertips of young people, making the mobility easier and more accessible for every user while promoting innovation and digitalisation in the long run.
— ESN International (@ESN_Int) June 13, 2017
Users of the app will be provided information on the Erasmus+ Programme opportunities for individuals and offered a guidance through the mobility process - from the application phase to the return to their own country. It will be also possible to submit Erasmus+ Tips via built-in Tip Collector for the future generations to come.
Features of the Erasmus+ App:
- Structured information on the existing Erasmus+ Programmes
- Top tips for living away from home (general, country-specific and city-specific)
- Interactive checklists with a step by step guide throughout a mobility period
- Integration with the Online Learning Agreement
- A feed for news and local events and activities
- Integration with the Online Linguistic Support Platform
The first version of the app was released on 13th June during the 30th Anniversary of Erasmus+ celebration held in Strasbourg. Two more releases are planned for October and December 2017, where more features will be added to the app.
Download the Erasmus+ App now!
See the press release.