During a meeting organised at the European Parliament on the 5th of December hosted by MEP Damiano Zoffoli, the stakeholders involved agreed to create an alliance of organisations working on the topic of Inclusive Mobility.
The aims of this project are:
- To gather partners from different fields with common interest around the topic of Inclusive Mobility who don’t work together yet;
- To gather existing material, resources and research papers about the inclusion of students and young people with disabilities in Erasmus+;
- To draft concrete recommendations on how to make the next Erasmus+ programme post-2020 more inclusive;
- To create a long-lasting Alliance working on the topic of Inclusive Mobility.
- A toolkit of existing material, resources and research papers;
- A position paper with concrete recommendations;
- A declaration establishing officially the Inclusive Mobility Alliance;
- A long-lasting Alliance working on the topic of Inclusive Mobility for the years to come.