The Erasmus Student Network (ESN) is Europe’s biggest student organisation, present in more than 500 sections at 800 Higher Education Institutions in 39 European countries. It was founded in 1989, with the aim to support and develop student mobility. As part of its fundraising strategy, ESN partners up with the best international companies to offer loads of advantages to our members.
The international headquarters in Brussels is looking for a Digital Marketing Intern starting ideally in early January 2017. That person will support the Partnership Manager position on the marketing work of this role with the purpose to facilitate his tasks and, at the same time, learn about the latest digital marketing trends in the market and the business perspective of NGOs.
Terms and conditions
- Internship for a duration of 6 months
- The successful applicant should start in early January 2017 (to be discussed at the interview)
- Must have an Erasmus Placement or any Internship Agreement
- Accommodation at the ESN house in Brussels is provided
- Transport costs in Brussels are covered
- Balanced creative and analytical mindset
- Data-driven marketer
- Likes to work in teams and feels comfortable in a multicultural environment
- Both B2C and B2B oriented
- Passionate about marketing, social media and advertising
- Willingness to learn
- Current Bachelor's degree student or recent graduate in Business Management, Marketing, Communication, PR or related
- Comfortable in both written and spoken English
- Proficient user of the Office package, especially Excel or any other spreadsheet
- Research, planning and execution of marketing campaigns and communication plans for commercial partners
- Content creation and edition on social media and newsletter campaigns with commercial content
- Assistance in the optimization of the traffic on ESNcard.org via SEO (Search Engine Optimization), link building, SEM (Search Engine Marketing), SMM (Social Media Marketing) and remarketing processes, as our main commercial tool
- Assistance in the tracking, evaluation, analysis and reporting of marketing actions and the general performance of ESN’s communication channels
- Pro-active role on the engagement strategy of our social media channels
- Provide support to the Partnership Manager, Project Teams and the rest of the ESN Office when needed
Why internship at the ESN Headquarters
- Casual, friendly, multicultural environment
- Professional business approach of NGOs
- Work using latest tools and following the latest trends on digital marketing
- Additional training opportunities in marketing and other fields of interest
To apply, you are encouraged to use the ErasmusIntern.org website. Alternatively, please send a short motivation letter and CV to [email protected] by the 6th of December 2016 at 23:59 CET. Please double-check that you are eligible for an Erasmus+ traineeship grant before applying. Interviews, either in Brussels or via Skype will be conducted with the shortlisted applicants.
For questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact ESN’s Partnership Manager Hugo at [email protected] (for content-related questions) or Director Rasmus at [email protected] (for technical/administrative questions).