Erasmus Student Network (ESN) is the largest student network in Europe with its international headquarters in Brussels. ESN is present in nearly 500 Higher Education Institutions in 37 countries. ESN has been supporting student mobility since 1989 and conducts transnational surveys and research projects focused on mobility and the internationalisation of higher education and student accommodation.
ESN is looking for a Web Developer to join the Secretariat in Brussels.
Terms and conditions
Six month contract from December 2015 / January 2016 (with potential renewal)
Transport costs and health insurance in Brussels covered
Casual, friendly work environment
Required skills and experience
- Background in computer science, engineering or related fields
- Experience with Drupal and module development
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Developing a Drupal-based online platform
- Writing project documentation
- Assisting the Web Projects Administrator office with IT-related tasks
3rd November 2015