The Erasmus Student Network (ESN) is the biggest student organisation in Europe. It was founded in 1989, with the aim to support and develop student mobility. As a European organisation, ESN uses multiple channels to maintain effective internal and external communication with the Network, our partners and stakeholders.
ESN offers a Communication and Media Internship for students or recent graduates to work on our communication projects in 2016 at the ESN international Secretariat (Rue Hydraulique 15, 1210 Brussels).
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Assisting in all communication-related tasks, such as producing the newsletter, ESN.org, etc., implementation of social media communication, graphic designs and ESN’s online tools
- Contribute to our internal ESN publications
Terms and conditions
- Internship for a duration of 6 months
- The successful applicant should start ideally at the beginning of January
- Must have an Erasmus+ Placement or any other Internship Agreement / scholarship
- Accommodation at the ESN house in Brussels is provided
- Transport costs in Brussels are covered
Required skills and experience
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Background in communication, media, graphic design or similar
- Familiar with the concepts of Social Media and online marketing
- Good knowledge of Adobe software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Precise and organised way of working
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office package
- Capability of working in a team as well as independently
- Comfortable working in a multicultural environment
- Knowledge of the Erasmus Student Network is a plus
- Knowledge of photography, video editing and/or animation tools
- Knowledge of HTML and/or CSS, experience in web design
- Fluency in other European languages
To apply, please send a short motivation letter, CV and examples of work related to communication and design to email@example.com by Sunday 27th December 2015 23:59 CET.
Interviews (via Skype) will be conducted the following week with the shortlisted applicants. Please don't hesitate to contact us in case you have any additional questions regarding the position.