The Erasmus Student Network (ESN) is Europe’s biggest student organisation, present in 500 Higher Education Institutions in 37 European countries. Our aim is to support and develop student mobility and the internationalisation of higher education, through providing services and opportunities to students.
The Board of ESN International, based in Brussels, is looking for an Administrative assistant from January 2016/February 2016.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Office management
- Webshop order management
- Network administration
- Event management support
- Bachelors degree
- Three-year working experience
- Fluency in French and English
- Competency in core Microsoft Office and Google tools
- Precise, organised and proactive with strong interpersonal skills
Terms and conditions
- Full-time position (38 hours/week)
- One year contract with the opportunity for extension
- Transportation partly covered as per Belgian law
- Health insurance reimbursed
For more detailed information regarding the open call, please refer to the PDF attached. To apply, please send a short motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 10th January 2016, 23:59 CET.
Interviews will be scheduled and conducted on a rolling basis.