Erasmus Student Network (ESN) is the largest student network in Europe with its international headquarters in Brussels. ESN is present in nearly 500 Higher Education Institutions in 37 countries. ESN has been supporting student mobility since 1989 and conducts transnational surveys and research projects focused on mobility and the internationalisation of higher education and student accommodation.
ESN is looking for a Partnership Manager to join the Secretariat in Brussels.
Terms and conditions
One year contract from January 2016 (with potential renewal)
Transport costs and health insurance in Brussels covered
Casual, friendly work environment
Required skills and experience
- Documented experience in Sales, Marketing or related fields
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing or related fields
- Experience working with an international network and/or clients
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Management of current and new commercial partners
- Development and implementation of fundraising strategies and action plans
- Administration of communication tools and promotional campaigns
3rd November 2015